Curt wrote: "I use Speedee for my Ranger as I did for my Dakota before it. I
get synthetic (Mobil 1) which they pour from individual bottles (conventional
comes from a pump). I think they charge $69 but that includes, checking and
topping all the other fluids, vacuum the interior, quick vehicle inspection and
a windshield wash."

I can understand if they are using 8 qts of Mobil 1 and a OEM filter maybe the
oil change is worth $115 (still seems very high).  But, this was for regular
dino oil.  My brother has a 2003 BMW convertible and his oil changes cost him
$100.  But, they use the super doper BMW synthetic oil and they tell him he
only has to change it every 15,000 miles.  I can understand that.  But, if I am
going to change it every 3-5,000 miles and use dino oil, I sure as hell don't
want to pay more for the same thing with extended service super synthetic oil.

Donald H. Snook