Andrew wrote: "Mercedes 1970 280SE 3.5"

I just saw one of those! Except it had the 4.5.   I was just at the shop
getting the oil changed on the BMW (I did not go to the dealer) and he has a
beautiful grey one of these.  It's a 280SEL 4.5.  It is beautiful.  He needs a
new resonator for the exhaust and he can only find one.  The seller wants $2800
for the resonator.  HOLY CRAP!  That's like 600 (M100) pricing.  Crazy!

By the way, my oil change just cost me $64.  But, he did really look it over
topped off everything, cleaned out the charcoal cabin filters, and really gave
it a once over. It took at hour.  So, I guess that's worth the price.

Donald H. Snook