I had a visit Tuesday from the fuel oil man -- I took the minimum delivery of 150 gallons in hope that this price spike will ease in a month or so. The bill was $430, @$2.80 per gallon. I can go through 200 gallons per month to keep the house warm in January and February. People on a shoestring are going to be hurting up here this winter.

Russ Maki
Ixonia, Wis.

OK Don wrote:

I saw unleaded at $2.17 and Desel at $3.20 coming home from work
tonight. I managed to find a station at $3.08, and felt lucky???