Kaleb wrote: "you would be getting the short end of the stick"

Do you think it is ironic that this is the most recent of several
emails you have sent which predicts gloom and doom for the BMW that I
just got and the other emails you sent in this digest are lamenting
the fact that you are working on yet another Mercedes with serious and
expensive major problems?

Consider this: you have more than a few MBs with big problems - a 140
that has or will have bent rods, another 140 with serious engine
problems, a slew of other MBs that require significant and extensive
repairs.

The Repairs today to my car cost $11. Even when I do have to replace
the radiator, it will cost me less than $200.  Plus, the car has
160,000 miles that's not too bad for a plastic radiator. Aren't there
several MBs that have $1000 radiators?

Sorry for the rant.

Donald H Snook
McDonald Tinker Law Firm