I've been using a Vista machine for about a year, but I'm thinking of
jumping back to Apple and an iMac.  I even picked up a copy of "iMac for
Dummies" to get a bit of a preview.

I read a few things online that there "might" be a 30" iMac in the works,
then I read such a thin enclosure couldn't handle the heat from the chips
needed to run a 30".  Oh well, I live in hope. ;-)

Ed
300E