From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of E M
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 11:42 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Banned List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] first impressions on snow leopard

I've been using a Vista machine for about a year, but I'm thinking of
jumping back to Apple and an iMac.  I even picked up a copy of "iMac for
Dummies" to get a bit of a preview.

I read a few things online that there "might" be a 30" iMac in the works,
then I read such a thin enclosure couldn't handle the heat from the chips
needed to run a 30".  Oh well, I live in hope. ;-)

Ed
300E