From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of winmutt
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:55 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Oscilloscope

That is the fundamental problem with this scope. No grid. If you look at
the pics you can see the vintage....

-Rolf

Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310 wrote:
Can you measure the time between peaks? Usually there is a grid on the screen and the horizontal axis it time. Hz equals cycles per second, so if you can determine the time between peaks then some math will tell you how many Hz you are measuring.

Are you sure this is an oscilloscope and not some other device like a signal generator? More pix please of the whole front and all the controls!

Max