Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:38:54 -0700
From: Redghost <redgh...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] assist with diagnosis on no start
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Well, Gump went to the car Dr. this morning.  Had oldest boy fetch me
at 7:10am at the shop and took him to school.  Left the key in the box.

Got home around 7:55, and settled down to breakfast and the paper.  A
bit after 8am call comes in.  Shop can not figure out how to start
her.  Explain the process to the front desk and she passes me to the
lead mechanic.  He knows full well how to start an old diesel, just
can not figure out how to get Gump lit off.  Told him to PULL real
hard after he gets glow.  Says he did but she will not crank.  PULL
REAL HARD, dude.  Tells me that just ain't right but he will give it a
go.

Never did get a call back.  Guess he felt too much the pussy for
calling in the first place.

clay