I have never really had an occasion to really need AAA, but figured there is a 1st time for everything. It would make it easier though if the wife has a flat, or breaks down and needs a tow and I am off working somewhere. Just let them come out and tow her back home so I dont have to get the trailer out, or fix her tire or whatever. Speaking of those tow plans with insurance companies, I have heard that some of them will actually treat it as a claim and raise your premiums if you use the tow portion, just like a wreck or something.

Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310 wrote:
The one time I ever called AAA, I needed a jump-start in Wisconsin in
the winter when the battery wasn't up to the task on a very cold
morning.  The wait was hours and hours, due to everyone else also
calling for jump-starts that day.  Never again, proper planning and
preparation have served me far better at far lower cost.

I do pay an extra $10 per year for a tow option with my auto insurance
(USAA), which wife used once and I've used once.  However, that only
covers the first 10 miles or something like that, so probably won't do
what Kaleb needs.

Very respectfully,
/s/
LCDR Max Dillon
'87 300TD 314k miles
Charleston SC

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com