hi Gerry!
we have multiple drivers and vehicles on it and rates are not the same everywhere, so i'm not sure how relevant a comparison would be.

what i see on the website for here in CA and NV shows $54-109/year depending on coverage, and note that UT has a different scale. you'll need to check wherever you are and for which coverage you want.

cheers!

archer wrote:
Pulled up their website but couldn't get a price. What do they charge you?
Gerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "ernest breakfield" erne...@backyardengineering.org
we have AAA mostly for the wife. she's gotten numerous jump starts (leaving the lights on) and keyless entries (don't know how she manages to forget her keys in the car but have her phone!), and we've even used it to have a J**p towed for free to a dealer over 90 miles away. use it enough, though, and you'll start to get nastygrams from them; best to check with them for details on specific questions where you are, 'cuz it ain't the same everywhere. the sorts of places we tend to stay when traveling haven't typically offered any discounts for AAA, so i can't speak to that. is it perfect? heck no,... but it's a far sight better than nothing. cheers!
Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Any of you guys have AAA? Thinking about signing up and looking at that premier deal, with the longer towing, 100 miles with one time 200 mile tow. Is that just 1 time per year 200 mile tow? Is it worth the price? Do you get good discounts at hotels and such?