John Robbins wrote:

They do, but the mods/owners there are crazy. Then again, they banned me so I'm a little biased. Use your judgment as to whether I am ban-worthy or not. ;)

My bookmarked link to that forum leads directly to the superturbo section.
When I tried to go there yesterday, I was told I needed a special password just to read the messages. Whatever the moderator fascists are doing there, it's gotten 10x worse since my last visit. Pretty soon, it'll just be BHD talking to himself if it isn't already.

Mitch.