The Iowa farmers are starting to -- no, let me correct that -- two weeks ago
were already starting to pile up corn and soybeans BESIDE the grain bins
because there is no more room to store the harvest (only 75% in in Iowa).
We're talking on-the-hoof ethanol and biodiesel.

If we start to see a rise in the price of tofu, I am going to chuck my
MoveOn.Org subscrption and become a conspiracy theory fanatic.