Kaleb

When the mail server is stripping attachments and adding the URL to the
email. The file name extension is coming in as a .bat or .bin.
When I launch the URL I have to tell Mozilla to open it up with my picture
viewer. Very Strange. Why Mailman is changing the attachment extension.

Russ W.

'83 240D x2

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

Yes, lately anything coming from juno seems to come as a bat file. Why I dont know but I think it best to use a different mail provider.

Mitch Haley wrote:

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote:

Are you sending email in HTML, or as a text attachment?
At any rate, the listserv doesn't like something that Juno is doing,
so it's stripping your message body and making it available for
separate download. I believe it's doing the same to Wilton's emails,
is he on Juno too?