jabbahur...@gmail.com wrote:
It's not the pump but the little chain oiler that they cheaped out on

It's cheaper to drill a .035" oil hole than a .050"? (using made up numbers, I have no idea what diameter the original and upgrade orifices are)

If the problem only exists at low rpm, then it must be fine at the regulated oil pressure. Therefore, I'm wondering if the best solution would be to enlarge the oil pump so that oil pressure runs up against the regulator sooner, in addition to installing the larger orifice to the chain squirter.

Mitch.