Clay - tell us how you REALLY feel about the stealership parts men! I
ran into two myself this week - couldn't find the pressure
compensating valve repair set for my 450SLC. I had to show one of them
where to click on the EPC. They were claiming that just because the
proceedure was in the service manual didn't mean that they could get
the parts!

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK