From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Mitch Haley
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 2:35 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SD Tires -- Michelin X ???

I used to like the Michelin X and XZX about 25 years ago. Don't know
much about the tires that would wear that name today, other than they
don't seem to be available at the Tire Rack. It looks like all the
Michelin have a $70/4 rebate now. Harmony and Hydroedge seem to be well
liked all season tires:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=AS

The new X look nothing like the X from the 80s and 90s. (one would hope
there would be some advances in tread design since then)
http://www.michelinman.com/tires/passenger-car-minivan/x-radial-dt/