It does introduce a hardiness against more bird flu though

On Friday, October 21, 2005, at 06:49 PM, Craig McCluskey wrote:

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:23:36 -0400 Marshall Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Gabriel S. wrote:
Thats very morbid thought redghost...but yes, we do need to "reset"
the overflowing human population.

Is that like cleansing the gene pool.

Actually, no, we do not need to "reset" the overflowing human population. It will peak out nicely by itself around mid-century and then fall. It's already noticably happening in places like Italy and Germany, where they
have to rely on immigrants to make up for the drop in their native
populations.

And as far as the eugenics idea of cleansing the gene pool, the death toll
from a pandemic isn't selective, so the effect can't be compared.

Craig