That car does not have tracking control, what you are seeing is the hydraulics for the ASD (locking diff)

Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310 wrote:
Gents,
Here's a couple pix of a car I bought last night. It was advertised for
$2200.  I was thrilled to find that it has SLS, heated front seats, and
traction control (ASR?  I think that is the acronym).  Body is rust free
but has some dings and dents.  Interior is decent.
There is a complete failure of the vacuum system, probably the vacuum
pump but I will need to confirm.  I guess that massive leak in the power
brakes could also cause the problem (brakes are rock hard, vacuum
shut-off for engine doesn't work).
Other issues: Really rough idle (I'm not surprised, it has sat for six
months) and the oil gauge pegs at 3.0 BEFORE you start the engine.  Also
has a big crack in windshield and third brake light assembly is missing
from rear window.
Now I've got to get the car home (it's about 120 miles away). Rich may
be up for the adventure depending on his social calendar.
Of course, I drove my wagon up, and she promptly got jealous. Radio
stopped functioning, and one high beam light burned out.  More trouble
from her on the drive to work this a.m. - sending that in another email.
Very respectfully,
/s/
LCDR Max Dillon
'87 300TD 315k miles