It appears that Hursty is bit of a spiteful SOB and he decided that he would
punish Rusty by selling off the URL.

Getting even are we Gary?

Got our little feelings hurt, huh?

Pretty lame dude, to throw all the years of good will and business
recognition just to get even because you didn't get your way.

I can now see why you and Rusty had a parting of ways.

Well I hope that you are happy now that a lot of folks that relied on buying
parts at buyMBparts for a long time are going to have to spend a lot of time
finding Rusty again, but of course they will, and they won't think kindly of
you for the trouble.

I certainly do not!