Forums didn't make it into archive.org. :(

If you are persistent, or just want a few threads, they appear to
mostly (all?) be in the Google cache still.

cache:http://www.buymbparts.com/forum/index.php

Then you have to select the link, copy shortcut, and put cache:<link>
into the Google box.

I can script it with wget but Google gets all mad if you crawl its
cache, and will temporarily blacklist you.  Best to just pick the
threads that are of interest and pull them off.

I'll post them to my server if you upload the HTML to
 crone.us/upload.html

Files will be moved into
 crone.us/mb
(by hand, so e-mail me when you are done if you think of it, or
eventually I'll notice).

Of course if Hurst has the database that is just that much easier,
though I imagine at that point he'd want to host it himself.  But I'd
be happy to at least put up a static forum archive it if he doesn't...

Thanks,
-Tim