From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Frederick W Moir
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 12:02 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] WOW! 45 mpg 1984 Mer Benz Diesel - $800

Andrew.
Sorry for the confusion.
Epimenides, a Cretan, made that statement. It has come to mean that
you cannot believe anything anyone says, sort of, kinda.
So in reference to sellers of cars, and politicians, don't believe
all you see, read, etc.
Crete is one of the loveliest places on earth, at least we can agree on
that!
Fred (the annoying) Moir.
Lynn MA