From: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:50:23
To: Diesel List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] CL award winning ad writer of the day...

Yeahbut...

I'm in New England, its ballcaps I'm talking about here.

-Curt

Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 09:46:33 -0700
From: Craig McCluskey <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 08:36:30 -0800 Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net>
wrote:

> > Another pet-peeve, when did older men decide it was okay to wear hats
> > in restaurants? Used to be it was only idiot kids, now its everybody.
>
> Sometimes this is me.  Usually when there's NO place to
> put the hat!  I prefer to take it off, but I won't put
> it just anywhere either.

I totally agree. Sort of like when I wanted to get my hat reshaped. The
fellow that did that kind of work wasn't there and the lady wanted me to
leave my hat. My response was, "You want ME to LEAVE my STETSON?!!"

Craig