I will have to give that a try.

Wonko the Sane wrote:
I used a product (that I can't find in the garage at the moment) in the
Quantum. It is called Mouse Out, or something like that. Stop by any farm
sort of place (tractor dealer) and they will have it. It is a mesh bag
filled with herbs and such. Does a good job. The bag sucks in the smells and
makes the car smell good.