I think the conditions you drive in are a big factor, because each type of
pad material has tradeoffs. I do a lot of mountainous driving in very high
temps, sometimes pulling a trailer so I like the PBR/AXXIS Ceramic pads.
They make a lot of noise, a lot of dust, and don't last long- but they're
the only pads I've found that won't fade under any conditions I put them
under. I've heard that in cold climates they don't get hot enough to work
well.

Tyler