On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:58:59 -0800 (PST) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sure, so the idea here is to make the fuel at home and basically
> eliminate a bunch of the distribution. For storage the guy they
> interviewed suggested a tank buried in the yard... Thats clearly not
> going to work for everybody but its (in my mind anyway) better than
> those who think we're going to keep pumping hydrocarbons out of the
> ground forever.

He was talking about H2 storage in a car, not at home. You need some way
to haul the stuff with you in order to drive around.

On another note, I recall some comment about 10 years ago about lots of
hydrogen (from leaks) affecting the upper atmosphere not unlike the way
freons alledgedly do. Anyone remember any details?

> Remember the first guy who drilled for oil was considered a
> laughingstock. Some ideas that seem crazy today will be the norm in 50
> years...

True.

Craig