Just catching up on my Benz mail, and it got me wondering if I was a married hell-bound gun-carrying liberal Lutheran Mason with an afro in an overpopulated country whose wife made me sell an old International diesel that might or might not have actually been produced (that I bought off Craigslist in Oregon) and I committed suicide at a truck stop diesel pump after putting an additive with some veggie oil in its tank, what would be the best oil to use in my diesel -- synthetic or dino -- and why?
Oh, and how many miles could I leave it in there?

--R