From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 8:53 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Kaleb car rebuild, step 1

Same reason you aren't driving your 300D, its cold and I don't have inside
space to work in... ;)
I could leave the car sit all winter and deal with it in the spring but I've
got the cash and my Indy has the time.
The engine could just need a couple valves sure but it could also have a
trashed bottom end, no way to know without
taking it apart and I'm not doing that outside in the snow.

-Curt