I bought a new water pump a couple of months ago at the local auto parts store when mine started spewing, new one has stamped steel impellers, don't recall how much it was (I was surprised it was not too much, maybe $20 or $30). Seems to be working fine. I was surprised they had one in stock. I took the opportunity with it off to run a lot of water through the system, did not get to the citric acid. Put in new G05.

--R

Mitch Haley wrote:

TimothyPilgrim wrote:
On that note, replace just the seal or the whole water pump?

My first thought is that the rear bearing has been running in
antifreeze.
What does a pump cost? I'm going to change all my accessory belts while I'm at
it since they're quite worn.

Rusty wants US76.29 for a Laso and US44.67 for a Geba. According to the pics,
both
have real cast turbine impellers, not stamped sheet metal fins. Does he ship to
Canada?