TimothyPilgrim wrote:

> Mitch, what are you describing regarding the rear bearing? The rear
> crank bearing or the rear pump bearing?

The rear pump bearing. Water pumps generally have pulley, bearing, weep hole,
bearing, water seal, impeller. If coolant goes out the weep hole, it probably
means that the back bearing has no grease, having been flushed out with hot
coolant.
You can have the pump shipped to me and I can mail it to you, but
you'll still pay duty on it. I'm not going to try to pass it off as a
Christmas gift or value < $20 on the customs declaration.

Mitch.