From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of tom tomscat
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:45 PM
To: mercedes diesel
Subject: [MBZ] Bommelmutze fur deine Stern

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:39:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Bommelmutze fur deine Stern.
Hi Rolf,

I dunno if I can wait for ChowdahQ '10 to get one of those, Curt!  :)   Nice
bit of Holiday whimsy.

Red and white with a bit of piping on the lower edge.... perhaps something
in a soft rust tone, to match my color scheme.

Any clever ideas to keep it in place at 80 mph highway speeds?  Green
florist wire would probably do it.

:)

Tom Schuch

SE Connecticut