Peter wrote:
> Not so, there are financial reasons to lease, if you earn profits, you can
> often write off the lease cost.

If that is why there are people leasing Hyundai - I cannot fathom how/why.
Would you be WOW'd by a sales guy impressing you with a Hyundai ? - NOT!!
The WOW factor is with a marque of distinction - a Hyundai  has no
distinction, ever.
It is purely Walmart mindset - dollar price reigns as god.
If/when Hyundai carries a marque of distinction... I will need to eat
my words, but I will already be eaten by the time that occurrence
happens, I suspect.
Pah!! on Hyundai.
mao