I remember way back in my school days, a friend got into an accident in his
mum's W123.  I walked away from it too.  His dad had an SD at the time too.
I said to his dad, too bad about the car, eh.  His reply was, if you find
yourself in a crash, best do it in a Benz.  When he opened the door after
the crash and walked away, the car paid for itself right then and there. ;-)

Ed
300E