To check the plugs, pull the cap off the GP relay. Pull the harness to the GPs off the relay. Test each pin in the plug to ground. As Peter said, they should be about 0.8 ohm to ground. You can find op GPs easily with any cheap multimeter. to measure 0.7 to 0.8 takes a good meter. Most fail open. Some fail grounded, and that takes out the fuse. If one plug shows 1 ohm higher resistance, it is on the way out.

If you have a 4 cyl or a 5 cyl, one or two pins are blank.

You have at least two glow plugs bad, maybe more. It's possible the fuse has cracked (they do, with age), but I'd guess you have more than one bad GP, too.

Fix the fuse, but check all six GP for resistance to ground, should be 0.8 ohm. If one or more are bad (open or very high -- or lower than 0.08), get all six and replace them all.

Don't use Champions, get OE Bosch -- the champions are meant for 6v via duty cycle, not 12V even though they are rated 12V, and will fail very quickly. I've put them in my Volvo, not a good plan.

The GP relay is self diagnostic -- if you don't have balanced current for all the plugs, the light will either not come on at all or flash, then come on again after you start the car. This is to tell you to fix the glow plugs!

Peter