-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trunk lock

When it comes to rust PB Blaster is more amazing and its in an spray can
so its easier to squirt into the lock.

A couple years ago the locks in my 240D got sticky as it got cold out. I
shot a bunch of carb cleaner into the lock to move the grease (yes
grease) and then followed up with PB Blaster to get rid of some rust and
lubricate things.

-Curt