Gabriel wrote:

"Im really curious on how your 90 124 drives...could you give me a
little insight?"

Well, it drives like the best car I have ever had. It is MUCH faster
than my old 123. But, that car had 487K miles - it was so worn out.  It
is faster than all my other MB diesels. It rides like a dream. It loves
the highway. It will cruise all day at 90+. In fact, it always seems run
better after I have taken it on a long trip (I am sure that is
attributable to the Italian Tune-Up theory). It is smooth intown. It is
a diesel.  I don't mean to suggest that this thing will ever beat
anything in a race other than another diesel.  The only problem with the
124 diesels is the back seat doesn't have enough room.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.