Gabriel S. wrote:
> The Rumble seat idea is brilliant and has mine beat by a long shot! I
would
> honestly say to keep trying different locksmiths, theres gotta be one out
> there that can handle the problem.

If I wasn't the worse body man that ever was, I'd be tempted to buy an old
MB and make a rumble seat.  Back in the '30s in the summer we'd load up me,
my three sisters, mom, dad, and usually a visiting cousin in the Oakland and
drive way out to the Frozen Custard stand.  We'd have the back curtain of
the cab rolled up and we'd often be singing.  Those were pretty good days
for this guy in spite of the Great Depression.

Gerry Archer
'83 240D+300D