so now you have more tire than you do car?

Donald Snook wrote:
I bought a set of four "Dunlop Winter Sport M3" tires for my BMW.  If anyone is
thinking about these tires, I would highly recommend them.  They are considered high
performance winter/snow tires.  My car drove perfectly through the last couple of snow
storms we had here in the Midwest.  On Christmas Eve, I had to drive to my Mother's house
for Christmas and we drove through a nasty storm and then had to drive back through the
snow on the way back.  The car did great.  The snow tires grip ferociously and also
performed very well when the roads were clear.  They are surprisingly quiet for winter
tires with pretty aggressive tread.  One warning though, they are directional tires.
When I first had them put on (they were already mounted on wheels), I had two of them
reversed (i.e. wrong direction). They did make noise and it was a little squirrelly.
Luckily, I only drove like that for 1 day before I checked them again.

So, if you need performance snow/winter tires, give these a try!

Donald H. Snook

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com