Yea - honestly its all in if any one has every tried to put them wrong and
bungled up the bolts.  When I was doing highway recovery and someone called
with a GM product, that was the first thing I suggested.  I would say look -
I'm happy to come get you but if your not afraid to pop the hood, wiggle the
cables on the side of the battery then try to start it.  1/2 the time I gave
away a perfectly good paying job saying that, and man they were they always
amazed.  One guy called, said he didn't have a clue what was going on, It
was hot and I was dealing with a greyhound bus that wouldn't start, I told
him the secret wiggle he said thanks, he tried it , it worked.  I hung up
and didn't think about it again.  Two weeks later I get a check in the mail
for $250 bucks and a note that said you saved my vacation thanks.