I seem to remember at least one OEM using ATF in their PS system, darned if
i can remember which.

Must try this magic concoction on my truck, see if it can prevent more
broken off bolts... Even PB seems to not cut the mustard...

Is it thin enough to run through one of those Harbor Freight refillible
spray cans?

Walt