jwrea...@comcast.net
Home: +14106646986
Mobile: +14437915905

On Jan 18, 2010, at 10:32, Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net > wrote:

I see this oscope on CL, seems like a decent enough unit and a good price.
http://charleston.craigslist.org/ele/1549211520.html

Seller says "

Sorry i have been gone all weekend. Yes I do still have it. It is in pretty good condition and it turns on and looks to be functioning correctly. It belonged to my brother and he informed me that it still worked when he gave it to me about 5 years ago. It has been sitting in a closet since. The only cable i have for it is the power cable. I can answer any questions you have and send you some pictures. I am selling it for $100 obo. Thanks neal."

Would this thing be good for general electronics work, and for scoping digital circuits? I guess I could buy some probes cheap enough. Should I go offer the guy $75?

Any other input would be useful.

--R