From: "Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC Dillon, 53310" <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 2:21:50 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [MBZ] fuel leak

Another trick that I've heard about but never witnessed is called
'pressing up' the tank, whereby you fill it with water so that the fuel
is pressed up to the top of the tank, and then you weld so that the
water gets heated and not the fuel. How do you keep the water leaking
out of the break from mucking up your welding? I don't know...

-Max