On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ding, one cleaned control stalk later...

Curt, did you have any trouble reassembling the washer switch at the
end of the stalk and/or adjusting it properly?  My 300E decided to
forcibly eject the parts of the switch last night, and while I figured
out how to put it back together, I can't seem to get it adjusted
properly---either there's too much free play in the switch, making it
impossible to activate the washer how much you push, or else there
isn't enough, making the washer run all the time.

Alex