Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:28:42 -0800
From: Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Wankle muffler - Done

> From: curtlud...@yahoo.com

Its also MUCH quieter, my ears don't ring at all after riding it,
quieter than your average lawnmower I'd think. Thats important,

PLEASE
wear hearing protection when you are doing anything that is noisy
(mowing the lawn, target practice, operating a chainsaw, ect.) I have
PERMANENT hearing loss and tinnitus in both my hears from such stupidity when I
was younger. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

Rick