got pics?  I got an engine for that thing.

Redghost wrote:
Anybody interested in a 1972 w115? Dark green, lots of spare parts. Enough to load her insides and trunk and room left over for a trailer.

The smoke out the back seems to be an oil ring issue. Not that great a problem, but going to have to remove the head, and may as well do all the other work. SWMBA is not willing to have Gump on obamacare, and wants her gone.

The larger issue is the oil escaping from the big bolt near the fuel filter. The one that screws into the block and holds the IP, oil pump and Vac pump in line. Lots and lots of oil escaping. Much blow by in the valve cover, just makes the leak there worse. Car doctor thinks it would require too much shop time, so .....

I have a set of extra doors, lots of headlights, some extra trim for windows, as well as body. There are hubcaps, and brake bits, more stuff than I can enumerate without doing a full inventory. But it ALL GOES with her. No more classic car for me.

Most recent updates on Gump:

Front suspension rebuilt
New water pump
New starter
New 80 month battery
Rebuilt alternator
Updated transmission
Refreshed Bundt wheels with newish tyres
New GP
Rebuilt injectors
New Delivery Valve seals
Euro headlamps