ahhh super good stuff.  thanks a million.  I'll run down this list tomorrow .
I did notice one of the clamps on the inline fuel line was wore through and I
cut it off and re tightened it down, but now I'm suspicious of the rest of the
hoses...

http://pfest.com
The Preception Online Film Festival
Online Streaming Film festival