Yech. You are likely off the low end of the age chart for CABG... Maybe a LIMA (if one would be enough...)

-j

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net

On Jan 26, 2010, at 16:52, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

So you may remember the chest pains I started complaining about a couple months ago. We've been noodling along assuming I had some kind of GERD and then last week the doc had me get a cardiac CT just to finally rule out my heart.

Last night he called, the CT looks iffy so I need a cardiac cath.

Today I talked to the cardiologist, I've got a 75% blockage on the ascending whatsis (thats my technical term) which is, as they say "bad". Worse still theres no guidance in what you do when a 33 year old has 75% blockage.

Anyway it sounds like tomorrow I'm probably going to get a stent put in...

So I may not be on the list for a couple days and suddenly I'm not so worried about he right side dash light in my 240D burning out, although I did order some LED bulbs to try out. Gives me something to look forward to.

-Curt