Very interesting to watch if they have a dedicated monitor. My Doc replayed several time for me on my 1st one, 22 years ago.

Bad things happen to good folks, one partner about 40 years old in my Cardiology Group dropped dead while jogging. It was devastating to the group. For the last 10 years, the thrust by my Doc {Senior Partner} has been to keep folks in a quality lifestyle consistent with their needs, wants and abilities.

What will kill you for sure is ignoring the basic signs that are manifested in cardiac distress.

Pete