Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:26:23 -0600
From: "R A Bennell" <b...@mts.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: The ongoing saga

Good luck. Hope it all goes well.

I did not get a stent but did have the test where they put the tube in through
the groin and then have a look
inside. Mine turned out fine apparently. The one thing I regret is that I let
them give me the anaesthetic - did I
spell that right? They told me I could or did not need to have it. I asked what
they recommended and ended up with
it. I was told I could watch the whole thing on the monitor but I don't recall
much of anything due to the drugs. I
do remember the big clamp on my leg afterward to make sure I did not bleed
while the hole they made clogged itself
up. They hauled me back accross town to another hospital and brought me lunch
and then told me I was not to even
lift my head. Just lie flat on my back for another hour or two. Ever try to eat
off of a tray overhead without
lifting your head at all? Especially the soup?

In any event, not trying to steal your thread but if all goes well it will be
quick and easy and should fix your
immediate issues.

Randy