Radio inop, but it was calling for a code. I have a Becker upgrade for that.

There is a code decoder application for the PC.

I'm not sure I understand.  Is this software that will give me a code?

Dome light inop when door is opened. He got a new switch assembly from Rusty that he hasn't delivered to me yet.

Driver's side?  That can also be a blown diode in
the warning module.  Have you ever noticed that when
you open the passenger door, only the passenger-side
lights go on?

I'll check it out, I know the light works in the on position but not when in the door position with the driver's door. I'll report back and will need more info on that diode.

The other electrical problem he had was the inop blower motor. The Indy put in a new blower assembly and I cured it with the aux. 30 amp fuse kit from Rusty, the only money I've spent so far.

Thanks
Harry