Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:51:20 EST
From: rdeaf...@aol.com
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] Bosch Battery

Some local C/L has a new Bosch  Premium Plus  battery for sale for $50. It
is maintenance free which means I can't add  distilled water as required.  I
presently have an Interstate battery for  the last 7 + years [My second
Interstate over 16 years].Just noted that while  I'm driving the 83 240D,the
glow plug lights comes on intermittenly. Somebody  posted recently that could
be due battery weakness ??
   He bought it new for $120 about 4 months  ago...so is this a good
battery??Am I better off with one that can add water as  required?